Limassol can be called a special city - it is a business centre and, at the same time, a wonderful Mediterranean resort. Limassol is the second largest city of Cyprus with the population of about 200 000 people and is an economic, trading and tourist centre. It is conveniently located 70 km away from the international airports of Larnaka and Paphos.
Limassol is a leading centre of international trade and a famous wine producing region of Cyprus. That is why our company builds villas and residential complexes here. Our company thoroughly chooses areas and building plots.
Some of our main objectives:
- Forethought of design of the whole project in general and each unit separately.
- Convenience of property location, i.e. its distance to the sea.
- Established infrastructure of the area.
- Shops, banks and other public places in the walking distance.
- Remoteness from other places of noisy public leisure activities.
- Pleasant surrounding areas.
There are few areas in Limassol that fit into all the above. Relying on our own experience and clients comments who are already residing in our properties, it is those parameters that are taken into consideration before making a choice of purchasing property.
Proximity to the beach and privacy of living in comfort have defined the size of villas designed by our specialists. The complex presents three and five bedroom villas, from 171 to 400 m² of covered area, with spacious verandas, landscaped gardens and private swimming pools.
Exclusive modern design of Royal Haven Villas distinguishes this project from others. Highest quality materials are used in the finishes, and the houses are built using the latest technologies.